Thursday, March 21, 2013

Relief Society Birthday Cake




For Relief Society birthday cake I wanted to make something elegant.  They are doing something with keys as a theme so that's why there is a chocolate key on the top.  I made several keys but they looked funny on the cake so I just put the one on the top.  The RS seal is printed on edible paper and then outlined with edible pearls.  If you ever need anything to be copied onto edible paper most grocery stores will do it for about $10 a sheet.   

This is just a little cake that I made to go on the side, just to make sure that there was enough cake.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    Your cake is amazing! You have such a great talent! Thanks again for making this! I have looked through some of your other cakes as well and love all of them. I especially like the ball caps. They look so real and are an original cake idea that I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing!
    Jennie MacPherson

    ReplyDelete